Skills for Living
Stable Living empowers our program participants to live safely and successfully independent through hands-on training, employability training, education, cooking, arts and crafts, community integration, and more.
Among the living skills we teach are:
- Communications and conversational skills
- Respect and honor
- How to be ladies and gentlemen
- How to think of other people
- That it’s good to help and it’s OK to accept help
- That it’s OK to be unique and it’s OK to stand out, but it’s also OK to be like everyone else
Click any photo to enlarge and scroll through.